A Study to Test a Device for People with Blood Clots
The purpose of this study is to learn more about the safety, performance, and clinical benefits of the JETi Hydrodynamic Thrombectomy System. This system is a device used in patients to remove blood clots within a blood vessel. The device is approved by the United States Federal Drug Administration (FDA). Participation in the study will last one year. Participation requires in-person clinic visits at the University of Utah and attending 2 follow-up visits in-person, virtually, or on a phone at the end of the study. Participants are paid $200 at full completion of participation. Participants are paid $200 at full completion of participation.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 18 years and older
- Treated for peripheral thrombosis (having a blood clot in a vein most often in the left and can be in the arm) with the JETi Hydrodynamic Thrombectomy System
- Currently in another drug or device study
- Previously registered in the JETI registry in the last 12 months unless treated in the contralateral limb/different anatomy such as stroke that may cause the side of the body (leg and/or arm) with limited movement
- COVID symptoms and/or positive test result within the past 20 days of participation
Will I be paid for my time?