Adaptive Cycling for People with Paralysis
This study is to establish a live-cast adaptive spinning program for individuals 18 years and older who have paralysis living outside of Salt Lake County, Utah County, Weber Count, and Davis County. Participate in adaptive spinning twice a week for 60 minutes over 8 weeks from your home. We will loan a cycle for you to participate.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Healthy Volunteers
- From Home
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Healthy Volunteers
Location: From Home
- Have paralysis
- 18 years and older
- Live outside of Salt Lake County, Utah County, Davis County, and Weber County
- Have a support person with them during the live-cast spinning sessions.
- Have access to the internet to complete online surveys and live-cast spinning sessions.
- Younger than 18
- Do not have paralysis
- Live in Salt Lake County, Davis County, Utah County, and Weber County
- Do not have a support person during live-cast adaptive cycling sessions
- Do not have access to the internet
Will I be paid for my time?