ABX464: A Study Drug for People with Active Ulcerative Colitis
Active Ulcerative Colitis is a bowel disease that can cause severe stomach pain and other serious health issues. ABX464 is s study drug for people with this condition. Research is needed to learn the safety and effectiveness of ABX464. The information we gain may aid future patients.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 18 years and older
- Diagnosis and active ulcerative colitis
- Do not respond to certain medications
- Participants must use specific birth control
- In person at the University of Utah
- History of colon cancer
- Recent or planned bowel surgery
- History or active specific diseases such as heart disease and tuberculosis
- Infections such as hepatitis B, C, and HIV
- Drug or alcohol abuse
Will I be paid for my time?