Sleep Problems and Suicide Risk in Young Adults with Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder may increase suicide risk, especially in young adults. Sleep problems can create a higher risk for suicide and make it hard to control thoughts of suicide. We want to learn if sleep problems and the ability to control thoughts of suicide create a greater risk in young adults with bipolar disorder. The information we gain may aid future patients.
- All genders
- 7 to 17 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: 7 to 17 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 13 to 17 years old
- Diagnosis of bipolar disorder
- Had a suicide attempt in the past 3 months
- Have recent thoughts of suicide
- Have a working mobile phone
- Unwilling to wear a device for 30 days
Will I be paid for my time?