Migraine Progression and Prevention
Migraines progress becoming more severe or frequent. Research is needed to study if the sensitivity to a persons environment such as light, touch, and sound can cause migraine progression. We hope to understand what makes migraine progress from not often to almost a daily problem. The information we gain may help us create better ways for people to prevent chronic migraine.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 18 years and older
- Migraine with or without aura such as flashing lights seen through the eye
- 5 to 14 headache days a month
- Able to attend in person at the University of Utah
- Headaches that are not migraines
- Fewer than 5 headaches a month, or more than 14 headaches a month
- Conditions that affect a person's senses such as partial or total visual/hearing loss or ear/eye injury or surgery
Will I be paid for my time?