Improve Technology to Rehabilitate People with Non-Mobility and Mobility Impairment
Smart Technology may be used to help rehabilitate people from injuries. Technology can measure a persons movements such as how they walk. There is a new technology that might reduce the cost and amount of time required to recover from an injury. Research is needed to see if the new technology improves rehabilitation for adults with non-mobility and mobility.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Healthy Volunteers
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Healthy Volunteers
Location: In Person
- Ages 18 to 90 years old
- Healthy older adult with mobility impairment and do not use an assistive device such as a cane or walker
- Serious injury that affects walking and does or does not use an assistive device such as a cane or walker
- Serious injury that does not affect their walking and does or does not use an assistive device such as a cane or walker
- Positive or symptoms of COVID-19
- Previous serious health issue that affects ability to move
- Not able to use an assistive device such as a cane or walker
- Not healthy enough to use and assistive device such as a cane or walker
Will I be paid for my time?