XEN1101 Drug Study for People with Primary Generalized Tonic-Clonic Seizures
The purpose of this research is to learn more about the drug XEN1101 and see if it can help to reduce the frequency of seizures (the number of seizures in a given period of time) in adults with primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures. The University of Utah anticipates enrolling five patients in this study.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- 18-75 years old
- Diagnosed with primary generalized tonic clonic seizures
- must be willing to take contraceptions
- keep an accurate seizure diary
- in person at University of Utah
- seizure type does not fit correct diagnosis
- History of drug or alcohol abuse
- mental health concerns
- labs out of normal range
Will I be paid for my time?