XEN1101: A Drug Study for People with Focal-Onset Seizures
The purpose of this research is to learn more about the drug XEN1101 and see if it can help to reduce the frequency of seizures (the number of seizures in a given period of time) in adults with refractory focal epilepsy (epilepsy that cannot be well controlled by seizure medication).
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- 18 to 75 years old
- Partial or full epilepsy diagnosis
- Willing to use birth control
- Keep seizure diaries
- Attend in person at the University of Utah
- Seizure type does not fit correct diagnosis
- History of drug or alcohol abuse
- Mental health concerns
Will I be paid for my time?