ALVR P-105-202: A Study Drug for People at Risk for Viruses after Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplant (CHT)
Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplant (CHT) is done to replace a persons bone marrow thats not producing enough healthy blood cells. The transplant can cause a higher risk for specific viral infections and/or diseases. ALVR P-105-202 is a study drug to help reduce the risk of severe health conditions after CHT. Research is needed to learn the safety and effectiveness of ALVR P-105-202. The information we gain may aid future patients.
- All genders
- All Ages
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: All Ages
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 1 year and older
- Be within 15-42 days of receiving a first allogeneic procedure
- At high risk for specific viral infections
- Attend the University of Utah
- Current or history of other specific viral infections and/or diseases that may alter study results
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Will I be paid for my time?