Efzofitimod: A Study Drug for People with Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
Pulmonary Sarcoidosis is a disease that most commonly affects the lungs and causes other health conditions that impact a persons quality of life. Efzofitimod is a study drug to help people with this disease. Research is needed to learn the safety and effectiveness of the drug. The information we gain may aid future patients.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 18-75 years old
- Diagnosis of Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Receiving treatment with oral corticosteroids for 3 months or longer and receiving the same dose for 4 weeks or longer
- Willing to lessen and then stop the dose of oral corticosteroid
- Willing to use birth control during the study
- Treatment with more than 1 oral immunosuppressant therapy (e.g. methotrexate, leflunomide)
- Major surgery or hospitalization in the past 3 months or scheduled surgery during the study
- Active, heavy smoker of tobacco/nicotine-containing products (defined as greater than 20 cigarettes/day or e-cigarette equivalent)
- Active substance abuse or history 12 months before participation
Will I be paid for my time?