EPX-100: A Study Drug for People with Dravet Syndrome
Dravet Syndrome is a rare, severe epilepsy disease that appears during the first year of life. EPX-100 is a study drug to help people with this disease. Research is needed to learn the safety and effectiveness of the study drug. Information we gain may aid future patients.
- All genders
- All Ages
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: All Ages
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 2 to 18 years and older
- Seizures before 18 months of age
- Normal development before seizures occurs
- Birth control may be required
- In-person at the University of Utah
- Active suicidal plan/intent or thoughts in the past 6 months
- Suicide attempt(s) in the past 3 years
- Any other medical issue such as heart disease
- Seizures after drug and alcohol use, infection, or other diseases
- Using another study drug at any time of participation
Will I be paid for my time?