Motor Learning and Brain Development
Motor learning is how a person functions using the brain. Young adult brain development is known as the best motor learning and memory behaviors. Some studies show a childs brain may be better at these. Research is needed to find if a childs brain is greater at motor learning and memory-related behaviors. The information we gain may aid future patients.
- All genders
- All Ages
- Healthy Volunteers
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: All Ages
Volunteers: Healthy Volunteers
Location: In Person
- 6 to 30 years old
- No known history of nerve, mental health, medical, or sleep issue
- Able to be in a small space for a brain scan
- In-person at the University of Utah
- Type or play a musical instrument well
- Unable to use fingers or hands
- Participation in a similar study
- Take mental health medications
- Work at night
Will I be paid for my time?