C4671026: Study drugs for Children with COVID-19 in Children
Nirmatrelvir and Ritonavir are study drugs for children with COVID-19. These study drugs are only approved by the federal drug administration (FDA) for adults. Research is needed to learn the effectiveness of the study drugs and find the best dose for children with COVID-19.
- All genders
- All Ages
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: All Ages
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 0 to 17 years old
- Child with COVID-19
- At least one health issue that increases the risk of COVID-19
- In person at the University of Utah
- Hospitalized for COVID-19
- Mental health condition within the past year before participation
- Medical condition or infection that may require being in the hospital or surgery
Will I be paid for my time?