A Study of Single IV Dose of UX701 for Patients with Wilson Disease
UX701is a medication for patients with Wilson's disease. Research is needed to learn the safety and effectiveness of single IV doses of UX701. The information we gain may aid future patients.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 18 years and older
- Diagnosis of Wilson disease
- Stable Wilson disease
- In person at the University of Utah
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Presence or history of a health issue(s) that may not allow participation
- Substance abuse 60 days before participation
- Moderate to severe depression
- History of liver transplant
Will I be paid for my time?