MODEL Study: SB-01, A Study Drug for People with Degenerative Disc Disease in the Lower Back of the Spine
Degenerative disc disease can occur in the lower back of a persons spine. This disease can cause severe back pain and cause disability. SB-01 is a study drug to help people with this disease. Research is needed to study the safety and effectiveness of this drug. The information we gain may aid future patients.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 18 years and older
- Back pain greater than the worst leg pain
- Diagnosis of one- or two-disc degeneration
- Chronic low back pain and related disability for at least 6 months with at least 3 months prior to treatment
- Must practice effective contraception during the first 3 months of follow-up (male and female)
- Low back injections within 4 weeks of participating
- Any other lower back procedure
- Spine surgery
- Fracture of the lower back
- Arthritis of the spine (Spondylolysis)
Will I be paid for my time?