Storing Information for People with Mood Disorders
Mood disorders like major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder can be long-lasting, reoccurring illnesses. Current ways to help many people often have major barriers. We wish to create a place for research to be stored for people with mood disorders. This will help us design and recruit people to participate in current and future studies of mood disorders.
- All genders
- Over 7 years old
- Healthy Volunteers
- From Home
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 7 years old
Volunteers: Healthy Volunteers
Location: From Home
- 8-70 years of age
- Speak an read English
- History of two or more mood disorders
- In-person at the University of Utah
- Head injury with unconsciousness of five minutes or greater
- Hospitalized for drug-related issues
- A severe mental disorder outside of a mood episode, such as schizophrenia
- Hospitalized for an eating issue
Will I be paid for my time?