A Study to Test the iDOSE Computer Program with the IFX Drug for People with Crohns Disease
Crohns disease (CD) can cause many constant health issues such as severe stomach pain. IFX is a drug to help people with symptoms. iDOSE is a computer program that may guide doctors and patients with CD to know the right amount of IFX to take for better health. Research is needed to learn the effectiveness of using iDOSE. The information we learn may aid future patients.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 18-80
- CD diagnosis
- Moderate to severe CD
- Doctor prescribes IFX
- Other specific CD related issues
- Using another drug that does not work with IFX
- Other specific severe diseases such as heart disease
- Known allergic reaction to IFX
Will I be paid for my time?