MEDI3506: A Study Drug for People who had Chronic Obstruction Pulmonary Disease (COPD) with a History of Severe COPD
Chronic Obstruction Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a type of progressive lung disease with symptoms such as difficulty breathing. MEDI3506 is a study drug to help people with COPD. Research is needed to learn the safety and effectiveness of the drug. The information we gain may aid future patients.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- 40 years of age
- Diagnosis of COPD for at least 1 year
- Severe COPD symptoms within the past year
- Use of COPD inhaled treatment for COPD in the past 3 months
- Former or current smoker
- Other lung diseases such as active lung infection, pulmonary fibrosis, cystic fibrosis, etc.
- COPD that worsens within the past 2 weeks required taking medicine and/or going to the hospital
- Active vaping of any products in the past 6 months
- Ongoing COVID-19 infection or any serious COVID-19 illness in the prior 6 months, such as COVID-19 pneumonia, etc.
Will I be paid for my time?