VRDN-001: A Study Drug for People with Thyroid Eye Disease
VRDN-001 is a study drug for people with thyroid eye disease. Research is needed to learn the safety and effectiveness of the study drug. The information we gain may aid future patients
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- 18 years or older
- Moderate to severe active thyroid eye disease that impacts daily living
- Diagnosis of eye problems along with thyroid eye disease within 1 year prior to participation
- Not require immediate eye surgery
- Females must not be pregnant or nursing. Females and males must be willing to use highly effective birth control during the study and for 100 days after the last dose of study medication.
- Cannot have received prior treatment with an insulin-like growth factor monoclonal antibody
- Cannot have had previous radiation treatment or surgery in the eye for thyroid eye disease
- Cannot have inflammatory bowel disease, hearing problems or ear surgery
- Cannot have used oral steroid medication within 4 weeks prior to the first dose of study medication
- Cannot have a positive test for HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C
Will I be paid for my time?