Skin Cancer Prevention Education for Pregnant Mothers and Their New Babies
Skin cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in the United States. Parents are important in their childrens sun safety. Research is needed to find out how possible and effective it is to provide sun protection education to pregnant mothers. While studying the effects of the mothers sun protection actions. The information we learn will aid future patients.
- Female Only
- Under 7 or over 18 years old
- Healthy Volunteers
- From Home
Who can participate?
Gender: Female Only
Age: Under 7 or over 18 years old
Volunteers: Healthy Volunteers
Location: From Home
- 18 years and older
- Pregnant mother with one baby in third trimester
- Healthy mother and baby living at home after childbirth (e.g., will not need child support after birth)
- Computer, cell phone, or tablet with internet access
- Do not speak English
- Personal history of skin cancer
- High-risk pregnancy
- Baby not home with family after the birth
- Baby diagnosed with birth defects
Will I be paid for my time?