A Study of Children and Adults with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex-related Epilepsy
Ganaxolone is a study drug to help children and adults with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex-related (TSC) Epilepsy. Research is needed to learn how safe and effective the study drug is at reducing the number of seizures a child or adult has when added to the current epilepsy treatment and drug(s).
- All genders
- All Ages
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: All Ages
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 1 to 65 years old
- Diagnosis of TSC
- On a stable dose of anti-epileptic medication
- History of at least 8 seizures per month in the past 2 months
- Unable to control seizures with 2 or more anti-epileptic medications
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Taking felbamate for less than 1 year
- Taking CBD preparations other than Epidiolex
Will I be paid for my time?