BI 706321: A Study Drug for Patients with Crohn's Disease
Crohns disease (CD) can cause severe pain and swelling in a persons stomach. BI 706321 is a study drug to help people with this disease. Research is needed to know the safety and effectiveness of this drug combined with ustekinumab, an approved drug that stops painful symptoms. The information we learn will aid us in understanding how to best treat people with Crohns disease.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 18-75
- Diagnosis of CD at least 3 months prior to the 1st visit
- Moderate to severe CD at the 1st visit
- Women who can become pregnant must use approved birth control methods
- Complications of CD
- Another current or previous disease
- A Serious infection
- Participating in another drug study or already participated in this study
Will I be paid for my time?