A Special Program of Recovery for People with Bladder Cancer
People diagnosed with bladder cancer who receive surgery often have some type of malnutrition (eating issue) that can make it harder to recover. A support program has been designed to see if it can reduce dietary problems from bladder cancer surgery. Research is needed to learn if the program improves the quality of life and reduces the risk of malnutrition. We want to know if the program is effective and improves a persons nutrition.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- From Home
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: From Home
- Ages 18 years and older
- Diagnosis of bladder cancer
- Read and write in English
- Have access to the internet during participation
- Special dietary needs such as allergies to certain foods
Will I be paid for my time?