Obinutuzumab: A Study Drug for People with Membranous Nephropathy
Membranous Nephropathy (MN) is a rare kidney disease. Obinutuzumab is an approved drug for some cancers. It is a study drug to help people with MN. Research is needed to learn the safety and effectiveness of the study drug compared with the approved drug tacrolimus. The information we learn will aid future patients.
- All genders
- Under 7 or over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Under 7 or over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 18-75
- MN diagnosis
- No major surgery
- No history of serious infection
- In-person at University of Utah
- Type 1 or 2 diabetes
- History of cancer in the past 5 years
- Current alcohol or drug abuse
- Other causes of MN such as specific autoimmune diseases, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV
Will I be paid for my time?