Improving Communication of Patients with Lynch Syndrome, Families, and Genetics Counselors
Cascade Screening is a method of communication that informs relatives of patients with certain hereditary conditions. Scientists and doctors want to improve communication among people with Lynch Syndrome, their families, and genetic counselors. Research is needed to learn the best methods of communication.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- From Home
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: From Home
- Patients: Ages 18 and older
- Patients: Lynch Syndrome diagnosis within the past 24 months
- Genetic Counselors: Currently practicing with specialties in familial cancer risk and oncology
- Genetic Counselors: Regularly see patients who may have Lynch Syndrome
Will I be paid for my time?