Caregiver burden associated with Rotavirus-gastroenteritis in the United States
You and your child are being invited to participate in this observational research study. Your participation is voluntary. An observational study is research that aims to collect data over time on how a certain treatment is used and its effects, without any change to your normal care. This means that routine clinical practice is followed. Any treatment given follows your normal routine and is decided by you and your doctor. This study will not alter or interfere with the normal care you receive in any way.
- All genders
- All Ages
- Healthy Volunteers
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: All Ages
Volunteers: Healthy Volunteers
Location: In Person
- This study is for neonates (infants up to 28 days old) and children up to 7 years old.
- Has had RSV symptoms for 10 days or less.
- Admitted to the hospital as an inpatient.
- Not hospitalized
- Had symptoms for longer than 10 days
- Is a prematurely born infant/neonate or 8 years old or older.
Will I be paid for my time?