ZYN002: A Study for Children and Adolescents with Fragile X Syndrome (FXS)
Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) is when a gene in a persons body stops making protein. This protein is needed for a persons brain development. ZYN002 is a gel put on the skin to help children and adolescents with FXS. Research is needed to learn more about the efficacy and safety of ZYN002. The information we gain may aid future patients.
- All genders
- Under 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Under 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 3 to 17 years
- Diagnosed FXS
- Healthy FXS participants
- Agree to use birth control if applicable
- Attend in-person at the University of Utah
- A severe or unstable disease
- History of heart disease
- Any skin disease
- Drug abuse the year before participation
Will I be paid for my time?