Cancer Stories Shaping Outcomes Can Your Cellphone Be a Compassionate Listener?
This study is looking at cancer patient voices, actions and body language using computer measurements of behavior via video-recorded answers to questions on your smartphone device using a free app. This research is important because it may help us discover and understand unknown factors that impact cancer treatment outcomes.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- From Home
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: From Home
- Adults 18 years or older with any cancer type
- Undergoing types of chemotherapy treatment
- Receiving treatment at Huntsman Cancer Institute or related satellite clinics
- Access and ability to use a smartphone (or similar device) to download and use a free electronic app
- Ability to read, understand and consent in English language
- Cancer patients undergoing surgery or radiation for treatment
- Cancer patients on hospice
Will I be paid for my time?