Prevention for People with Type 2 Diabetes
A persons lifestyle shows to help prevent diabetes. A persons health may be influenced by their partner. Research is needed to learn how useful and successful a diabetes prevention program is when educating a patient with type 2 diabetes and their partner. The information we gain may aid future patients.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Healthy Volunteers
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Healthy Volunteers
Location: In Person
- Both partners must be 18 years and older
- Couples must be living together for 1 years or more
- High risk for type 2 diabetes
- Fluent in English
- Partner(s) diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
- Participating in a type 2 diabetes prevention program
- Diagnosed with another long-term disease
Will I be paid for my time?