How COVID-19 has Impacted Secondary School Aged Students with Autism
The purpose of this study is to explore the academic, psychological and social experiences of secondary school aged individuals with an autism spectrum disorder during COVID-19.
- All genders
- Over 7 years old
- Healthy Volunteers
- From Home
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 7 years old
Volunteers: Healthy Volunteers
Location: From Home
- Be between 14-18 years of age
- Have an autism spectrum disorder diagnosis
- Have been enrolled in secondary education (i.e., high school) during the 2019-2020 school year
- Have access to technology that will allow for virtual communication, that is a cellular device or computer with video and auditory capabilities
- Have a parent or other caregiver who is also willing to participate
- Presence of severe language impairment
- Presence of intellectual impairment
Will I be paid for my time?