The Intracept Procedure for People with Low Back Pain
The Intracept procedure is given by a patients specific doctor for low back pain. The procedure is approved by the (Food and Drug Administration) FDA. Research is needed to learn more about how well and safe it is at helping a persons lower back pain. The information we learn will aid future patients.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- 18-90 years old
- Planning on having an Intracept procedure for low back pain
- Or have had an Intracept procedure for low back pain
- Attend in-person at the University of Utah
- Not planning or have not had an Intracept procedure
- An Intracept procedure for another place on the back
Will I be paid for my time?