TRADIPITANT: A Study Drug to Help People with Gastroparesis
Tradipitant is a study drug to help people with symptoms of gastroparesis, a stomach disease. Research is needed for us to know the effects of the study drug. The information we learn will help us understand if it can improve the health of people with gastroparesis.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 18 to 70
- Gastroparesis diagnosis
- Use birth control during the study
- Write in a diary every day
- In-person at the University of Utah
- History of drugs like Tradipitant that make you sick
- History of alcohol or substance abuse
- History of suicide
- History of eating disorder
- Pregnant or nursing
Will I be paid for my time?