Suicidal Thoughts or Behavior During and After Pregnancy
Pregnancy can be a stressful time in a womans life. This may cause women to have thoughts or actions about self-harm or suicide while they are pregnant. Research is needed to learn more about the effects of motherhood on mental health. The information we learn will help us provide better support for all women during and after pregnancy.
- Female Only
- Under 7 or over 18 years old
- Healthy Volunteers
- From Home
Who can participate?
Gender: Female Only
Age: Under 7 or over 18 years old
Volunteers: Healthy Volunteers
Location: From Home
- Ages 18-45
- High school degree or certificate
- Speaks English
- Pregnant women with or without suicidal thoughts and behaviors
- Severe mental health condition needing urgent care
- Unable to use smartphone with internet for interviews and surveys
Will I be paid for my time?