Cannabis (CBD) Effects of Treating People for Chronic Non-Cancer Pain
Cannabis (CBD) is a treatment shown to reduce non-cancer chronic pain. Research is needed to learn more about how CBD impacts brain chemistry. The information learned will help us better understand the effectiveness of CBD for improving the health of people suffering from chronic pain.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 18-60
- Chronic pain for at least 6 months or longer
- Able to participate in a phone interview
- Able to participate in a medical history interview
- Able to attend a physical exam at the University of Utah
- Current brain illness or another unstable medical condition
- Substance abuse or dependency within 3 months prior to participation
- Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes
- Consume 2 or more drinks of alcohol each night
Will I be paid for my time?