Study Ozanimod an Approved Drug for People with Crohns Disease
Crohns disease (CD) can cause severe pain and swelling in a persons stomach. Ozanimod is an approved drug that can help people with this disease. We are doing this research to know more about how well ozanimod works. The information we learn in this study will aid future patients.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 18-75
- Diagnosis of CD with symptoms at least 3 months before participation
- Women who can become pregnant must use a birth control method
- In-person at the University of Utah
- History of diabetes
- History of cancer
- History of alcohol or drug abuse 1 year before participation
- Participation in another ozanimod study
Will I be paid for my time?