Children and Adults with Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE), Gastritis (EG) and Colitis (EC)
EoE, EG, and EC are digestive diseases. Research is needed for us to understand the relationship of EoE, EG, and EC with mucosal eosinophilia, severe stomach, and bowel pain, in children and adults. The information we learn will help us find better ways to provide care for children and adults with these diseases.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 7 years and older
- Current or past diagnosis of EoE, EG, and EC
- Mucosal eosinophils diagnosis
- In-person at the University of Utah
- History of intestinal surgery
- Recently or plan to participate in another study
- Other health issues that prevent participation
- Other cause of eosinophilia
Will I be paid for my time?