Effect of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) on the Brain with Emotions
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) is a safe way to help a persons brain. Research is needed to understand how the brain works when a person is emotional. The information we learn will help us know the impact repeated TMS over the front of the brain has on a persons emotions.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Healthy Volunteers
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Healthy Volunteers
Location: In Person
- Ages 18 or older
- Speaks English
- In-person at the University of Utah
- Any medical device put into the body and/or metal put in the body above the neck
- Taking drugs for mental health and/or signs of severe depression, anxiety, or other major mental health issues
- Past seizures, epilepsy, stroke
- Unable to be in a small space
Will I be paid for my time?