Assess the Science to Stop Smoking
Tobacco is related to at least 20 different cancers. Most attempts to quit smoking fail. Technology has been developed to better understand how a persons emotions impact people in their efforts. Research is needed to assess the support people need to stop smoking. The information we learn may aid future patients.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Healthy Volunteers
- From Home
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Healthy Volunteers
Location: From Home
- Ages 18 and older
- Current smoker with an interest to quit smoking
- Speak, read, and write in English
- A working phone number and home address
- Access to internet
- Unable to use a nicotine patch
- Have a pacemaker or implanted in the heart
- Currently using medications to quit smoking
- Physically unable to wear a support device and/or use a smartphone
Will I be paid for my time?