A Computer Program Designed for Older Adults with Depression
The purpose of this study is to see how well older adults with depression can use a computer program designed to improve certain types of thinking skills (CCR-GD). We also want to learn whether participating in CCR-GD will improve both a persons thinking and mood. The information we gain may aid future patients.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 55 years and older
- Diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder
- Childbearing-age participants must use specific birth control
- Able to use a computer
- Attend in person at the University of Utah
- Unstable medical condition
- History of cancer
- Significant diagnosis of the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord) trauma or disorder
- Serious or life-threatening reactions to any part of the study drug that cannot be controlled
Will I be paid for my time?