Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Autoimmune Diseases, and Infection
The cause of Multiple sclerosis (MS) and autoimmune diseases is unknown. The effects of these can severely hurt a persons brain, spinal cord, and body. We want to understand how infections may relate to the diseases. The information we learn can aid future patients.
- All genders
- Over 18 years old
- Volunteers with special conditions
- In Person
Who can participate?
Gender: All genders
Age: Over 18 years old
Volunteers: Volunteers with special conditions
Location: In Person
- Ages 18 and older
- Diagnosed or undiagnosed MS or other autoimmune
- Diagnosed people must have previous sample tissue or blood to study
- Able to consent or have a family member consent
- Attend at the University of Utah
- University of Utah employee
Will I be paid for my time?